Friday, December 27, 2013

Review: "Bound by Deception" by Ava March

Bound by Deception (Bound, #1)Bound by Deception by Ava March
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Verrrrry hot story, with likable characters and interesting story. The final confrontation between Oliver and Vincent was well written, emotionally tugging and made me root for a nice HEA. Alas, I had to content myself with a HFN, which was actually fine considering the length of the story and the fact that there's a sequel where, I hope, they'll finally find their HEA.

Now, most of the sexual content (BDSM) of this story is out of my comfort zone and I admit I skimmed through some parts of the love scenes - mainly, when the leather bullwhip made its appearance, ugh. That didn't prevent me from enjoying the read, though. :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment