Monday, December 12, 2011

Review: "Christmas to Remember" by Annie Windsor

Christmas to RememberChristmas to Remember by Annie Windsor

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Are you ready for Christmas yet? If you're not, this quickie might get you in the spirit to celebrate the Holidays.

Being an EC quickie, this was a hot read - of course - but the love scene (yes, singular) didn't take over the sweet, feel-good, Christmas-y theme of the story. I saw the ending coming miles away, but that didn't prevent me from enjoying this read and I finished it with a smile on my face.

Adorable hero + lovely heroine + the magic of Christmas = fun read.

Note: The book description is a bit misleading. The mention of sex toys made me think this quickie would be full of kinky love scenes, but the one love scene featured in the story was almost vanilla. It was hot, but pretty standard for an erotica/romantica read. There was no "backdoor loving", no spanking and no "crazy" sexcapades. Oh, and no sex toys were put to use in the making of this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment