Sunday, December 11, 2011

Review: "Kidnapped for Christmas" by Evangeline Anderson

Kidnapped for ChristmasKidnapped for Christmas by Evangeline Anderson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Okay, I'll say it: there was nothing remotely believable in this story, but I liked it. A lot. Yes, I did!

Kyle was yummy, Jillian was very likable and the BDSM play was sexy and as light as a feather... Well, maybe not that light, but there was no humiliation, no torture, no unbearable pain and no heavy spanking with whips, riding crops or paddles. *shudders* Plus, Kyle was a responsible Dom, always attentive to Jillian's reactions to what he did. Jillian never felt unsafe in his hands, and that's what allowed me to relax and enjoy the "show". ;)

The only thing that bothered me was the Big Misunderstanding near the end of the story. Big Misunderstandings are usually designed to create conflict between the H/h and pave the way for the Great Epiphany that makes the H/h realize they are in love. That plot device was completely unnecessary in this story, IMHO. When the Big Mis was thrown into the story, Kyle and Jillian were already ready to take things further and start a relationship, so the conflict only served to annoy me. Ms. Anderson should have used those pages to give us more smut, LOL.

Overall, this was a very fun and hot read. I wouldn't mind being 'napped by Kyle. *lusty grin*

And just so you know:

Ouch



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment