Saturday, February 4, 2012

Review: "The Christmas Tree Bargain" by J.L. Langley

The Christmas Tree Bargain (Ranch Series, #3)The Christmas Tree Bargain by J.L. Langley

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


3 1/2 stars

If you've read The Tin Star, like I have, this quickie works as a very nice extra epilogue to that book. Being alreay familiar with Ethan and Jamie, you get to understand their dynamics, why their Christmas tree is so ugly and Ethan's early Christmas gift gets a new meaning. Plus, their dog Fred helping with the Christmas tree decorations makes it all sweeter as you remember how that "tradition" started.

If you haven't read that book, this quickie is nothing more than a steamy m/m sex scene between two "married" men celebrating Christmas.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have just read The TIn Star but can't find anywhere to purchase this ebook. I would really appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction?

    ReplyDelete