Sunday, February 5, 2012

Review: "Miss January" by Madison Hayes

Miss January (Calendar Girls)Miss January by Madison Hayes

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Nice H/h, even though they were sometimes too quick to jump to conclusions, interesting setup - I really liked the way they "met" and I know what I'll be doing the next time a sexy stranger with a velvet voice dials the wrong number and reaches me - and smoking hawt love scenes. That's what I call good smut! ;)

If you're wondering what Cash looks like, here's a pic that fits him - and the story - perfectly:

Photobucket

Seriously, there's a scene in the book that's exactly like that pic!

Note: After I read this book, I found out that it isn't the first in the series. How come? Isn't January the first month of the year? Darn, my OCD can't process that, LOL!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment