His Bare Obsession by Lacey Thorn
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
Here's a quick quizz to help you decide if this book is for you:
1. The night you gave your virginity away, were you able to go for another four rounds with your well-endowned boyfriend without bleeding to death?
2. The morning after, did you two have an epiphany, realize you were in love and start planning the future together?
3. Did you think about your future brother-in-law's sex life when you were introduced to him, just because there was "something dark" in his eyes?
4. That same night, while you and your beloved husband-to be were cuddling in bed, did he reveal all his brother's sexual kinks to you, neverminding that you had just met the guy?
5. If a killer was after you, would you make plans to set yourself as bait without telling your police detective husband-to-be?
If you answered "yes" to all the questions above, you're Moira - the heroine of this book - and you creeped the heck out of me. *shudders*
And if that wasn't enough, this book had some of the strangest dialogues I've ever read. Who talks like that? No one!
View all my reviews