Saturday, July 9, 2011

Review: "Tempted by His Kiss" by Tracy Anne Warren

Tempted by His Kiss (The Byrons of Braebourne, #1)Tempted by His Kiss by Tracy Anne Warren

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Once again, I have no time to write a full review, so I'll just make some random comments about it...

The storyline was kind of predictable, but Ms. Warren's writing made it engaging enough to keep me reading the book. Plus, Cade and Meg were likable characters, so it was fun to follow the ups and downs in their relationship. They did have a very TSTL moment followed by a Big Misunderstanding near the end of the story, and I wanted to grab them and shake some sense into them, but I still cared for them and rooted for their HEA. As it happened in Seduced By His Touch, which is the 2nd book in the series and, gasp, I read before reading this 1st installment, Tempted by His Kiss was a bit uneven: the beginning, when Cade and Meg meet, get to know each other and fall in love (even though they don't acknowledge it at the time), was very good, but when they moved to London, the "connection" between them changed and didn't work so well. Anyway, this was a good read despite its "flaws" and I'm interested enough to keep reading this series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment