Saturday, April 23, 2011

Review: "Run to Me" by Christy Reece

Run to Me (Last Chance Rescue, #3)Run to Me by Christy Reece

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The last book in the Last Chance Rescue series, Run to Me is the darkest of them. It dedicates a large (IMHO) amount of time depicting the more than creepy villain's thoughts and showing all kinds of torture. The things that not only Ethan and Shea, but another secondary character that shall remain nameless, go through are enough to give a weak mind nightmares. I can only believe that Ethan and Shea will live HEA because this is Romancelandia, as there's no way they would be still functional in real life.

So, did I like this book? Oh yes! Do I recommend it? Absolutely. Will I ever reread it? Hell no!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment