Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Review: "Vision in White" by Nora Roberts

Vision in White (Bride Quartet, #1)Vision in White by Nora Roberts

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


3 1/2 stars


Nobody writes friendship like NR and I really enjoyed watching the interactions between Mac and her friends. Carter's slightly crazy friend Bob, with his "helpful" lists, was also fun to be with. In fact, everyone - besides the accidental stressed B, G, MOB, FOB, MOG, FOG, MOH, BM, FG and any other acronym the wedding business can come up with - was nice and fun. That lead to a lack of real conflict in the story, hence my lukewarm rating. I liked this book and its characters, since it was impossible to hate such nice people, and the story was very easy to read, but I can't say I loved it.

Will I be reading the rest of the series? Of course! I'm curious about Carter and Mac's friends and I'm pretty sure their stories will be at least as nice as this one.

P.S.: After rereading my review, I couldn't help noticing how many times I used the adjective "nice". Well, what can I say? This was a nice story, LOL.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment