Saturday, April 30, 2011

Review: "Three Weddings and a Kiss" by Catherine Anderson, Loretta Chase, Lisa Kleypas, Kathleen E. Woodiwiss

Three Weddings and a KissThree Weddings and a Kiss by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Straight to the point...

The first story, "Fancy Free" by Catherine Anderson, was funny, entertaining and, sometimes, rather silly, but it was OK.

The second story, "The Mad Earl's Bride" by Loretta Chase, was great and the best of this set of short stories. I loved the characters, the setting and the unusual and emotional plot. I dare say this story alone is worth buying the book.

The third story, "Promises" by Lisa Kleypas, was good but not up to par with her usual standard. I expected something a little more, I don't know, angsty from LK.

The last story, "The Kiss" by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, was not good all. The "plot" - if there was one, that is - was boring and the characters were less than interesting.

All in all, I'd say the first three stories were worth reading and you can just skip the last one.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment