Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Review: "Touched by Fire" by Kathleen O'Reilly

Touched by Fire (Seduction Romance)Touched by Fire by Kathleen O'Reilly

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


What a lovely story! Colin was adorable (even though I wanted to shake some sense into him a couple of times), Sarah was wonderful, Giles (Colin's butler) and Iris (Sarah's maid) were charming and funny, and Ms. O'Reilly's writing had a fairy tale vibe that made reading this book a very pleasant experience. Julie(Mom2lnb) and Rane have already written wonderful reviews, which you can read here and here, and I have nothing new to add. So I'm just going to share a small passage from one of my favorite scenes in the book:

"I won't make you stay with me."

"This is difficult for you to understand, isn't it?" Sarah walked toward him and pulled his head down to whisper quite loudly in his ear. "You are the most wonderful man I've ever known. I told you that several times and I'm tired of repeating myself because you're too stubborn to believe it. I love you, Colin. Why should I turn my back on the very best part of my life?"


Colin should get down on his knees and be forever thankful for having a woman like Sarah in his life. She had the patience of a saint. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment