Friday, May 13, 2011

Review: "Falling Angel" by Anne Stuart

Falling Angel (Rita Award)Falling Angel by Anne Stuart

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What a lovely and wonderful book!

I wasn't too sure about it at the beginning - everything and everyone was too nice, it was almost nauseating - but when Carrie's past was revealed and Gabriel's emotions surfaced with a vengeance, I was sold! I'll go further and confess that I even shed a tear - or two - when he asked for his "second miracle". Call me a masochist, but I love it when an author makes me hurt like that. :)

This was my first book by Anne Stuart and I'm very, very surprised. It was nothing like I'd expected. Having read about her gamma heroes all over the net, I'm not sure if this book is a good example of her work. I loved it and I'd like to read other books by her, but I don't know where to go from here.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment