Sunday, May 8, 2011

Review: "Where's My Hero?" by Lisa Kleypas, Kinley MacGregor, Julia Quinn

Where's My Hero?Where's My Hero? by Lisa Kleypas

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Short review for these short stories...

Surprisingly - for me, at least - Kleypas's story was my least favorite. It was good, but I think it could've been better if it had been written as a full-lenght novel. Jake and Lydia needed more time to sort things out, IMO. But it was very nice to revisit Derek and Sara (Dreaming of You), who are one of my all-time favorite couples.

I loved MacGregor's story. Simon was a favorite character of mine since I "met" him in Born in Sin and I was happy to see him find love with an adorable lass like Kenna.

Quinn´s story was good too. Light and entertaining, as usual. Ned and Charlotte were very likeable, and his "poem" at the end of the book cracked me up. I finished the story with a huge grin on my face, and that's a good thing.

Having read all the books that had featured these heroes/heroines before, I enjoyed reading their way to the HEA in this anthology. I don't know if readers who haven't would miss any background info to enjoy it, though.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment