Friday, May 13, 2011

Review: "Tempting the Beast" by Lora Leigh

Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1)Tempting the Beast by Lora Leigh

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book was better than I'd expected. I really liked the story around the Breeds "creation" - it was a bit out there sometimes but, hey, it's PNR so not everything has to make complete sense, right? LOL

As for the very steamy sex scenes, the barb thing was too weird for me, but I somehow managed to "erase" it from my mind... I think.

Even though I've only read this one book so far, I feel I'm going to become addicted to this series. I just have got to know what's going to happen with all the Breeds and how/when the Council will be defeated for good!

The good thing about discovering a series so late is, I've got a huge backlist to track down and keep me entertained for a long, long time... :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment