Monday, May 16, 2011

Review: "Wild Thing" by Anne Stuart

Wild ThingWild Thing by Anne Stuart

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Thanks to the reviews I read before starting this book, I knew that I had to check reality at the door to enjoy it. All I can say is, I'm glad I did. Wow, what an unbelievable plot! I won't go into details here - you can read Holly R's review for a better take on the story - but I think I mastered the eye-rolling thing while reading this book, LOL.

Since I knew what to expect and braced myself for it, I ended up having some fun. Libby's initial non-stop babbling and subsequent silence treatment were funny, even though completely out of character - I mean, the woman was supposed to be a genious but didn't act the part. As for John, I never got to "know" him, since he was mute and "unreachable" for more than the first half of the book. In the end, I'm not sure their falling in love is believable and that (almost) always ruins a book for me.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment