Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Review: "A Fine Specimen" by Lisa Marie Rice

A Fine Specimen (Previously Released as A Fine Specimen by Lisa Marie Rice

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I love LMR's heroes and Alex Cruz is no exception. :)

This book was lighter and funnier than I was expecting, with Caitlin's clumsiness a source of constant teasing by Alex, and it had all the markings of a romantic comedy. But being a LMR book, it had to have some gun fighting at the end - not a big one, but climatic enough to make Alex realize his feelings for Caitlin.

I really liked this book and will keep LMR as one of my auto-buy authors, but I'm beginning to wonder if she'll ever reach as high as her amazing Midnight series again. Talk about some hard shoes to fill...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment