Thursday, March 17, 2011

Review: "Midnight Angel" by Lisa Marie Rice

Midnight Angel (Midnight, #3)Midnight Angel by Lisa Marie Rice

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I love Beauty and the Beast stories, and 'Midnight Angel' is a book that follows that kind of storyline. Knowing that, it was a sure bet I´d like this book. :)

This is the most emotional book of the Midnight series, but I sometimes felt that LMR could have "toned down" her charaterization of Douglas and Allegra. I mean, he was so wonderful, sweet and caring, it was like he was "the" ultimate romance hero (apart from his "ugliness", that is); and she was so nice, talented and beautiful... It was too much, IMHO.

Anyway, I really like this book - the whole series, actually - and LMR has become one of my favorite authors. I need to track down her backlist. Thankfully, she doesn´t have a huge one; otherwise, I´d be in deep trouble. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment