Thursday, March 17, 2011

Review: "Midnight Run" by Lisa Marie Rice

Midnight Run (Midnight, #2)Midnight Run by Lisa Marie Rice

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is only my 2nd book by LMR and it´s safe to say, it´s not going to be my last. :)

I really liked Bud, the hero in this book, but I had some problems with Claire, the heroine. I just couldn´t buy her reason for breaking up with him. Her life was in danger, he did everything he could to protect her life, and she was less than thankfull!?! Okay, he´d been acting in an overbearing way before, but did she have to choose the only time he was right to put a stop to it? Anyway, she made up for it in the end, so I kinda "forgave" her.

On a side note: I like the way the books in this series complement each other. When I read 'Midnight Man', I thought the end was kinda abrupt. Well, 'Midnight Run' provided the epilogue that was missing from that book, giving readers a glimpse on John and Suzanne´s life after their HEA. Nice!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment