Thursday, March 17, 2011

Review: "Midnight Man" by Lisa Marie Rice

Midnight Man (Midnight, #1)Midnight Man by Lisa Marie Rice

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I´ve been on the fence about reading erotica/romantica for a long time, because I always need more than a bunch of sex scenes thrown together in a book. I finally made the jump into reading 'Midnight Man' after seeing several recommendations on the Romance Forum at Amazon and, boy, let me tell you... I loved it! It was hot - of course! - but the story wasn´t just about two people having sex. The book had a plot, and a good one! I only wish the end wasn´t so abrupt - I love epilogues - but I was warned about it and, in the end (no pun intended), it didn´t bother me that much.

I´m definitely going to read the next books in the Midnight series!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment